Dear clients, in preparation for my August vacation (8/16 - 9/2), please note the following:
1) Please review all prescription needs; if you will need additional refills of medication during my absence, please do your best to let me know before 8/16.
2) I will take care of any non-urgent prescription needs during my vacation, as well as any non-urgent clinical concerns.
3) Dr. Linda Freeman (212-426-8398) will be covering me 8/16 - 8/26 for any urgent issues.
4) From 8/27 - 9/2, I will be covering for myself, but I will not have in-person office hours during those dates. If an in-person office appointment is needed between 8/27 - 8/30, please contact Dr. Freeman at the number above.
5) For those clients going off to college, please check in with me when I've returned in September, either informally with a call/email or formally with an appointment (phone, video, or in person).
6) My assistant Eric Scott Kincaid will be available during my absence.
7) Please print out this email so that it is readily available if you need the information.